- Publish Date
- Wednesday, 28 July 2021, 5:24AM
It's hard to believe it has been over six years since the world lost the incredibly talented Robin Williams.
Paying tribute to him on what would have been his 70th birthday, Robin's son Zak Williams took to his Instagram to share a touching post about his famous father.
Alongside a beautiful black and white portrait of the late comedian, the 38-year-old wrote: "Dad, on what would be your 70th birthday, I would want you to know that your incredible spirit lives within us.
"Our family will be celebrating you and your memory today. We miss you and love you always!"
Zak is the son of actress Valerie Velardi, who was married to Robin for a decade from 1978 to 1988. They starred together in 1980 film Popeye.
The iconic actor and star of such films as Good Morning Vietnam and Mrs Doubtfire took his own life in 2014, at the age of 63.
Where to get help
• Lifeline: 0800 543 354 (available 24/7)
• Suicide Crisis Helpline: 0508 828 865 (0508 TAUTOKO) (available 24/7)
• Youth services: (06) 3555 906
• Youthline: 0800 376 633
• Kidsline: 0800 543 754 (available 24/7)
• Whatsup: 0800 942 8787 (1pm to 11pm)
• The Word
• Depression helpline: 0800 111 757 (available 24/7)
• Rainbow Youth: (09) 376 4155
• CASPER Suicide Prevention
If it is an emergency and you feel like you or someone else is at risk, call 111.