- Publish Date
- Friday, 4 October 2019, 3:44PM
Allyson Gofton's bircher muesli only requires a little bit of preparation the night before ... and the result the next morning is a beautiful bowl of soft creamy oats, juicy plump fruit, and wonderfully digestible seeds!
- 5 minutes
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup fruit juice (I used apricot nectar)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 small eating apple, peeled and grated
- Dash vanilla essence or vanilla paste
- Toasted nuts such as Brazil or almond
- In a small bowl stir together the water, fruit juice, oats, chia seeds and grated apple. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy with yoghurt and fruit or your choice and toasted nuts if wished.