Quick and easy banana choc chip muffins recipe
- Publish Date
- Sunday, 26 February 2023, 10:00AM
The combination of banana and chocolate chip is an absolute classic!
And thanks to the team at eatwell, we've got a quick and easy recipe to make the family favourite.
Slightly warmed for an afternoon treat, these banana choc chip muffins are fluffy, moist, and full of banana flavour!
3 bananas, ripe, mashed
½ cup sugar
100 g butter, melted
2 Tbsp milk
1 ½ cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 ½ cups chocolate bits
- Heat oven to 190C (170C fan bake).
- Grease a 12-hole standard muffin pan or line with paper cases.
- In a bowl, place mashed bananas, sugar, melted butter, egg and milk and stir to combine.
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda onto banana mixture and stir to just combine. Stir in chocolate bits.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you