- Publish Date
- Friday, 13 August 2021, 2:43AM
If you like banana bread, you're going to love this ice cream bread!
It's light, moist and super delicious.
2 cups melted ice cream
1¼ cup self-rising flour
¼ cup rainbow sprinkles and/or ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 175˚C.
- Combine melted ice cream and self-rising flour. Mix until well combined.
- Add sprinkles, chocolate chips, or other goodies to the batter.
- Line a loaf pan with baking paper and grease.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool fully before cutting.