- Publish Date
- Sunday, 2 January 2022, 9:49AM
Tim Tams are a delicious treat, but they can actually become even more delicious ...
And that's where Tim Tam truffles come in!
Treat yourself and impress your friends and family with this recipe.
- Packed of plain Tim Tams
- 100 grams of cream cheese
- Packet of milk chocolate melts
- ¼ cup of white chocolate melts
- Blitz the Tim Tams until they become a fine crumb.
- Add the cream cheese, roll into small balls and freeze for approximately 30 minutes.
- Once they have been in the freezer for 30 minutes, melt the milk chocolate melts and dip the balls in the melted chocolate and place them on greaseproof paper.
- Once the milk chocolate is set, melt the white chocolate, and using a fork drizzle the white chocolate over the top of the truffles.