- Publish Date
- Wednesday, 17 April 2019, 5:45PM
There are few greater joys in life than sharing a delicious meal with loved ones ...
And this simple cheesy garlic hedgehog bread is perfect for sharing.
Trust us, it's a show-stopper!
1 whole Camembert
1 large loaf of bread
3 fat garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tbsps rosemary, finely chopped
8 tbsps olive oil
Sea salt flakes
- Using the shape of your Camembert as a stencil, cut a hole in the middle of the loaf. Tear away.
- Carefully cut your loaf so you have individual segments.
- Turn the cheese on its side and cut the top off, trying not to take away too much ‘flesh’.
- Pop the exposed cheese face up in your bread hole.
- Mix the rosemary and garlic into your olive oil and spoon all over the loaf, encouraging the bits into all the slits.
- Cover the loaf liberally with salt, pop a little sprig of rosemary in the middle of the cheese and bake for 25 minutes at 170 degrees.